jeudi 24 avril 2014

Saturday night fever !

Hello everyone, 

I went out on saturday and wanted to write something about clubs. You know those places where people are either dancing, drinking or making out in every corner acting as if they were the only ones (I would say "Get a roooom !"). 
Well, I love those clubs, I love dancing but I also love standing against the wall, by myself and looking at them. 

First of all, I'm wondering the purpose of all this. We don't even talk with our friends, music is loud and brains are damaged. Like a profiler in criminal minds, I'm gonna draw up two different popular profiles. 

1- The "every girls are a piece of meat" dude
I am talking to you girls. Those guys, pretty famous and annoying, are usually drunk and try to talk to every girls in the club. They don't care about how you look or who you really are, you are a girl (to be soft) and this is all that matters. 
Usually those womanizer don't really know how to approach you and are really goofy. We feel them coming by far, all sweaty with hungry eyes. 
Here is the top 3 of their favorite approach: 

1- "Hey you, I've never seen such a beautiful girl since ..."
2 - "I am wondering how such a pretty girl can be here alone."
3 - "Does anyone already told you that you look a lot like Scarlett Johansson?"

Your thought about this : 
1- I saw him talking to 20 girls before me, does he really think I'm gonna believe him ? 
2- It's better to be alone than in bad company
3- Really ? I have dark and curly hair, is he blind or something ? 

What they think you are going to think (it works for each sentences) : 

She is gonna be flattered and therefore have desire for me and end up in my bed. 

You know what we say : "where there's life there's hope". We can't blame them to try. 


2- The "out of control" gal 

Target number 1 for the "every girls are a piece of meat" dudes, those girls are neither tipsy, neither drunk, they are waisted. They don't dance, they stumble on the dance floor. Sometimes you see them crying, poor girls life is so hard ! 

They go out and use it as a pretext to wear a short dress and make themselves up. Their goal is to find a guy paying for their drinks. Two in the morning and this is it. Too drunk, they can't even walk in their $20 high heels. Lean on her BFF looking for a cab, she will have to wait seating on the sidewalks for hours (The thing is that cab drivers would rather leave a girl outside than taking the risk to mess up their car). 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire